Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Progress
After receiving the feedback and timing for our act I think that we have a lot of work to do. There was a lot of feedback on Jack's character seeming too old for mine. I think an easy way to fix that is by mentioning our ages in the script so the audience knows how old we are. Also I think that Jack comes off a little creepy and should not do the deep voice he tries to do when talking. I like the emotion I bring to the scene and want to amp it up a bit. I think that Zony and Jack both need to show more emotion in the scene to bring more life to the characters they are playing. We also need to work on blocking more. In the part where jack asks me out Zony was supposed to be father back so he couldn't hear us and it was like a private moment for us. He also gets too easily distracted by his phone and doesn't remember what his lines are/where he is in the script. Overall we need more dialog because our scene is too short but I think if we slow down our speaking as well it will help a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment