Friday, March 31, 2017

Oral Reflection

I think I did very well on my oral presentation. At the beginning I was very nervous so my voice wasn't very loud and didn't sound very confident, but as I got into it more and became more comfortable I kind of got into a flow. I liked the way I wrote my notes and they were very clear and easy for me to understand. I had a lot of analyzation of the text and how we transferred that/adapted that into our script and scene. I also had a lot of backstory as to why and how I portrayed my character and why it was accurate to me. I should have had more specific examples from the text and from our scene to back up my opinions and points. I also should have had more information as to why we chose to stage the scenes the way we did and how we used the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment